Advice for Guests
- Bookings can be made by telephoning our office 01803 771127.
- We can help you with your choice of property.
- Provisional bookings are held for 7 days until we receive your completed booking form and deposit.
- The deposit required is a third of the cost of your holiday plus a non refundable £15.00 booking fee.
- For holidays made less than six weeks in advance the total payment and booking fee is due.The web site shows availability. The on line booking form and payment facility are secure. Once you have completed an on line booking and payment, an automated email will be sent to you along with a booking reference. We will then process your booking and payment which will be confirmed by email.
- For last minute bookings or short breaks please phone or email with your enquiry.
- We ask guests to insure against cancellation as you will be liable for the whole rental should you need to cancel after the deposit has been paid.
What is included
- The price includes all gas, electricity and oil.
- For the provision of logs please see the individual property details.
- Dogs – are accepted where indicated in the brochure with a charge of £25.00 per dog per week. See item 5 on page 42.
- Bed linen and towels are provided in most properties but please see individual property details for exceptions. Beach towels are not provided. Where cots are provided please bring your own bedding.
Payment cheques should be made payable to Dart Valley Cottages Limited. Credit cards will incur a 1.5% surcharge, no charge for debit cards. Confirmation will be sent out on receipt of payment. Key details and directions are sent out once the balance is received.